Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Must possess a valid driver’s license
25% Travel required
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT:
This position is in support of the weapons systems development and Test and evaluation acquisition programs conducted at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
The incumbent should be able to apply expert-level knowledge and skills, including use of appropriate technology or tools, to perform a wide range of complex work activities. Candidate should be able to maintain his/her technical expertise by keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in professional/technical specialties.
Provide engineering support for a multitude of test and evaluation programs conducted at the NSWC Dahlgren Division. Provide engineering support for post-test/data-production improvements, Development of test plans and procedures, engineering documentation, interfaces, data formats, etc. Performance analysis and assessments of data systems, engineering of systems enhancements driven by emergent customer requirements
- Eight (8) years’ experience dealing with the concept design and engineering, and test and evaluation of weapon systems components, subsystems, and systems. Navy and/or Marine Corps related experience is preferred. It is further desired that individuals in this category possess the following specializations:
- Five (5) years’ experience in Environmental Management System planning, and execution as well as internal program evaluation and assessments
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in an Engineering field/discipline.
- U S Citizenship required & US DoD Secret Security clearance, ability to hold throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement