Kelly Engineering Resources has an outstanding direct hire opportunity for Mid to Senior Level an Industrial Facility Electrician. This role requires journeyman level Industrial Facility Electrical skills along with some experience with machinery electrical. In this role, you would join a well established privately held manufacturer with packaging operations. Our client is located in Waukegan and offers a full benefits package. If you are hardworking and looking for longevity and tenure, please apply now!
1st shift 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Essential Responsibilities of the Industrial Facility Electrician:
- Facility Electrical Maintenance
- Install/replace/build run conduit, Raceway and Cable Tray Systems
- Low to high voltage industrial/commercial building electrical including building lighting, Networking, and Power Distribution.
- Build control panels
- 120, 240 and 480 installation, trouble shooting, maintenance and repair
- Machinery Electrical
- Trouble shoot, repair and wire Allen Bradley PLC’s
- Trouble shoot, modify install Allen Bradley AC and DC motors & Drives
- Trouble shoot Pneumatic and Hydraulic circuits
- Read detailed electrical schematics and troubleshoot
- Responsible for the safe and dependable operating condition of all equipment in the facility.
- Understands and adheres to established safety programs (ex/ lock out / tag out, ladder safety, etc.).
- Communicates effectively at all levels in the maintenance and operating departments.
- Provides rapid response when equipment malfunctions or breaks down.
- Ensures that all the equipment is ready prior to production.
- Ensures the building is maintained in compliance to city and fire regulations.
Qualifications of the Successful Industrial Facility Electrician:
- Must have expertise in, the above mentioned, electrical facility maintenance
- Up to 480 voltage
- Control panels
- Power distribution/lighting
- Low voltage including networking cables
- Grounding, electrical transfer
- Must be to read technical information schematics, blueprints, diagrams, work orders
- Must have a proven track record of complying with safety requirements such as lock out/tag out, etc.
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude
- Industrial plant or warehouse experience is required, familiarity with industrial machine electrical is highly desired
- Any experience with PLC, AC/DC servo drive & motor, or machinery circuits is a plus
- Interpersonal soft skills: effective verbal and written communication skills, pride in your work, safety (for yourself, your coworkers, and the plant) and quality conscious, hardworking and tenured.
- Provide own tools
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Name: Natalie Ryfa