Civil Project Engineer
We have partnered with a well established engineering and design consulting firm that is looking for a Civil Project Engineer to join their amazing team. This firm is 100% employee owned and they understand the importance of an engaged culture and the power of teamwork. This is a firm that promotes and invests in career training and community involment. They offer fantastic benefits, competitive salary, and great company culture!
Civil Project Engineer Requirements
- 5+ years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE Required
- Project Management Experience
- Business Development Skills
- Specialize in land development and design
- Civil-related utility design expertise
- Trenchless technology design expertise
- Construction expertise as it relates to production of design drawings and resolution of field issues
- Foundation/geotechnical experience and understanding
Civil Project Engineer Responsibilites
- Site Layout. Grading and Earthwork calculations
- Storm Water Management Design and Permitting
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Design and Permitting
- Preparation/Submission of Local Land Development Permits
- Mentoring and Development of Junior Staff
- Proficient writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong client/agency management skills
To apply to this position, send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply through this link. You can also call Christy directly at (605) 937-5685
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.