Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Product Program Manager III to develop and implement major improvements to new and existing products for a large agricultural company in Fargo, ND.
This position will be responsible for managing projects focused on transitioning new product programs through production launch, continuous improvement, and cost reduction projects on existing products.
In this position, you will:
*Lead multiple cross-functional teams to achieve successful performance.
*Plan, direct and monitor project schedules and budgets.
*Define product cost goals and manage the team to achieve these goals.
*Perform project risk assessments and implement mitigation plans.
*Present project status updates to unit leadership team.
The ideal candidate will have:
*Experience leading embedded electronic component engineering development programs.
*Experience with a Product Development Process in another manufacturing sector will also be of value.
*Technical aptitude to lead projects with multi-disciplinary engineering resources and will have the personal skills to lead, engage, challenge and recognize achievements of the development team.
Preferred: MS Project.
Other Responsibilities include:
- conducting phase reviews and maintaining tracking methods for agricultural programs.
- Provide supervision to engineering support personnel and Product Program Managers
- Overseeing program execution and providing direction and manageting schedule financial target function
- Ensuring performance quality and customer satisfaction goals
- Ensures that the team utilizes the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP)
Please send your resumes or call or text 701-271-3300 to speak to a recruiter.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.