Program Integration Coordination & Control (PICC).
The PICC role is focused on working alongside the Program Manager to help guide the program through its lifecycle and is responsible for managing across the organization by providing team leadership among assigned Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and Cross Product Teams (CPT).
- Coordination of CPT and IPT activities, establishing team battle rhythm, developing and presenting status on business growth, technical, cost, schedule and risk and opportunities.
- Oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management, develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and functional team.
- Supports the Program Manager and functional support teams in the complete execution of contract requirements and deliverables.
- Preparing, updating and monitoring appropriate materials to ensure compliance with Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), corporate and business policies and procedures
- Integrating key business activities into a seamless business that can leverage best practices, people skills and cross utilization of assets
- Assisting program leadership with emerging tasks critical to achieving program business objectives
- Identifying and implementing key program metrics and lead development of situational awareness charts that can be used as management tools by program leadership teams to drive program success
- Supporting the program start-up process by assisting in the creation of initial program artifacts (team structure, lesson learned, Contractual Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), etc.)Preparing and managing all required Gate and IR reviews.
- Capturing and tracking program actions and working with action owners to ensure timely closure of actions
- Monthly coordination and creation of material to support the Program Management Review (PMR) package while leveraging material from the IPT status reviews
- Coordinate Request For Information (RFI) responses for definitization effort and support definitization team
- Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is an Engineering organization whose main objective is to influence hardware, software and systems throughout their life cycle to assure effective operation, maintenance, reliability and economical ownership by the customer and end users. WLED is comprised of multi-disciplined Engineers responsible for all phases of the program from inception to system end of life.
- Engineering disciplines include PICC, Risk & Opportunity, Reliability, System Safety, Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS), Logistics Engineering, Part Risk and Obsolescence Management, Technical Manuals and Training.
- Six (6) + years of related experience in program coordination Experience with project management or related management experience
- Experience with program management tools and processes in one or more of the following areas: EVMS, Integrated Master Plan (IMP), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Risk and Opportunity (R&O) or similar business processed
- Experience working production programs in the defense industry
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
Additional Job Details:
- Demonstrated strong communications skills at senior levels of the Company
- Solid understanding of application and execution of Raytheon's IPDS or similar business processes
- Demonstrated comprehensive planning skills for both short-term requirements and long- term opportunities
- Experience supporting programs and executing PICC responsibilities in an AGILE environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Experience developing and reviewing cost proposals and synthesizing Gate 4 and Gate 5 (IPDS) packages for Management Review and approval
- Program Management Excellence (PMX) Certification
- Advanced degree or professional certification(s)Required Education: BS/BA in Engineering, Mathematics, science, or a related (STEM) technical field. 8+ years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a BS/BA