Title : Senior Mobile Applications Engineer
Location : Webster, NY – 14580
Duration : 05 Months (Possible Extension)
Hiring Manager is Looking for – Mobile Applications Engineer / Senior Mobile Applications Engineer / Mobile Applications Developer / Senior Mobile Applications Developer / Mobile Applications Architect / Software Applications Developer / Senior Software Applications Developer / Software Applications Engineer / Software Applications Architect
• Individual will be responsible for laying the foundational architecture, performing code reviews, mentoring other developers, and programming new features and enhancements to mobile application software as defined by feature design staff and under the guidance of the team’s implementation manager.
• Minimum 5+ years developing Mobile Software Applications with 3 or more in a senior role
• Minimum: BS Degree in CS, Information Management/Technology, related field, or equivalent.
• Preferred: MS Degree in CS, Information Management/Technology
• Expert level experience in C, C++, and Java
• Expert level experience Android SDK / NDK, Gradle, Android Studio
• Experienced in Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK, Swift
• Experienced in working with RESTful and SOAP based web service interfaces
• Experience working with mDNS, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, and BLE networking\pairing technologies
• Experience working with authentication technologies (OAUTH, AD\LDAP, SAML, etc…)
• Experience building I18N applications
• Experienced with Eclipse IDE
• Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum methodologies
• Protocol knowledge of IPP, SNMP, NFC, Wifi-Direct, and BLE
• Web App Development: Responsive web design, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS
• Mobile cross platform frameworks (Xamerin, Cordova, etc)
• iOS and Android print framework knowledge
• Team Foundation Services - (TFS) and\or GIT experience
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. I look forward to working with you.
Name: Rohit Singh