CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
10 Hour, AH24C5 Maint-Heavy Equp,Paint,Insulat
Engineering and Engineering Services
The incumbent will combine the use of technical skills, analytical thinking and problem solving skills along with effective organizational, time management and communication skills to maintain, fabricate, repair and/or replace physical equipment and/or make necessary repairs to machinery and the work area in a safe manner that promotes the health and well-being of the individual and the environment using CF Standards and Specifications and industry best practices.
- Read and interpret blue prints, diagrams and schematics for installation specifications.
- Should be able to demonstrate knowledge of proper use of hand tools and operate air impact wrenches in safe manner.
- Experience operating 20-ton plus Mobile Hydraulic Cranes preferred.
- Experience operating heavy machinery (i.e. backhoe, bulldozer, dump truck, fork lifts, etc.) preferred.
- Must be willing to perform railroad repairs.
- May be required to work inside confined spaces as well as at elevated positions.
- Must be able to work safely and meet all requirements of the EHS standards.
- AA Degree or Technical Certificates and/or licenses preferred.
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship program or equivalent combination of work experience (5+ years) and technical training required, and can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience in welding or pipe fitting highly desirable.
- Effective problem solving skills and analytical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- The job occasionally requires overtime and call-outs on weekends, nights and holidays.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK