This position offers good variety of work and will see you involved in
What you will bring to the team
- Planning, coordinating, analyzing and understanding the scope of the project.
- Work in the field with the Superintendent to help manage paperwork, change orders, interaction with the client, scheduling, in addition to other tasks
- Assist with project proposals including reviewing requests for proposals, obtaining quotes and estimating
- Assist the Project Manager with managing project timelines, deadlines and requirements
- Act as key point of contact for ordering materials and equipment
- GPS Survey and equipment set up
- Estimating takeoffs
- Assist with weekly timesheets, expense reports and project tracking
- Training other engineers
Our commitment to you
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or Construction Management
- 2-5 years of professional construction experience strongly preferred
- AutoCAD / Civil 3D experience
- Working Knowledge of Procore software
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with others at all levels
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs, including highly proficient with Word and Excel
- Must be flexible to changing priorities and demands
- Able & willing to travel throughout the US up to 70% of the time
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. Interested?
Please click 'Apply for Job' above to attach your cover letter and resume.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.