Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech, Inc., an industry leader and nationally recognized engineering and consulting firm, is seeking a motivated, intelligent, and experienced professional to fill a Mid-Level Air Quality Environmental Scientist/Engineer position. Work location is at Tinker AFB, OK.
Collect, analyze, and develop reports in support of environmental programs for federal, state, and local clients.
Support Department of Defense Environmental Programs such as environmental water quality, air quality, hazardous materials, hazardous waste, solid waste, toxics, and planning.
Support Department of Defense and other agencies Air Quality Program to include: Air Emissions Inventories,Title V compliance reviews, Greenhouse Gas Inventories and reporting, NSR, PSD, and Title V permitting.,Support other environmental protocols as required, Air Force APIMS data entry, QA and report generation
Data review, option evaluation, applicability review, and recommendation of best results.
Client interaction and presentation of options and results.
Production of deliverables.
Technical report writing, data analysis and client interaction are regular requirements associated with this position. Periodically there are requirements to present project findings to a client and relevant stakeholders.
Experience Required: 4 - 6 years
(1) Knowledge of the United States Air Force or other DoD organizations.
(2) Knowledge of Oklahoma Air Quality rules and regulations.
(3) Data collection, report writing, sampling, investigation.
(4) Familiar with ISO 14001.
(5) Significant experience and knowledge of the CAAA, permitting and emission inventories.
(6) Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations related to environmental issues in the state of Oklahoma.
(1) Excellent communications, technical report writing, fact and research finding.
(2) Sampling, field work, using measuring instruments, data analyses and reporting.
(3) Computer skills, MS Excel, Word, ACCESS.
(4) Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
(5) Current Common Access Card Holder Preferred.
(6) Knowledge of the Air Force Air Program Information Management System preferred.
(7) Management System preferred.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Environmental Studies or related field. An advanced degree is preferred and/or certification.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies