WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Global Product Manager - Chemical Process Industry
Regular / Permanent
21222 Spell Circle
Tomball, TEXAS, 77375
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Technical Sciences
- At least 15 years of proven experience in product management, product line marketing, product development, commercial technical sales or a combination of these disciplines
- At least 10 years of direct experience in the CPI Chemicals market, including formulation of the additives for use in this market.
- Strong analytical and process skills
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other field
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing, product development or other field
- Deep Product Management / Marketing expertise, including: market trends / analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, and product life-cycle management
- Downstream Production chemicals product / industry / technical acumen
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape / lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Innovative: Develops new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Team oriented: Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to work globally
What will you be doing?
The primary responsibility for the Global Product Manager - CPI is to provide multifunctional leadership and strategic direction for the CPI chemical product line focused around process chemistry. A qualified person will also be required to perform/direct the work necessary to develop the products for this application area. As well this role will have responsibility to drive the success of any new product introductions.
- Establishing the vision and strategic plan for CPI
- Leading a multi-functional organization, which could include marketing, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements and engaging with commercial teams.
- Lead geographic/regional expansion efforts, working with regional teams
- Lead the Global Product Applications COE for CPI Chemicals (including managing the SME effort)
- Support the training of the commercial teams in CPI Chemicals applications
- Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work processes
- Driving the product portfolio to meet the needs of the CPI market
- Lead NPI/NTI programs in support of CPI Chemicals - working with the Technology and Commercial teams
- Integrate our Monitoring Solutions Technology where appropriate to drive differentiation
- Coordinate the Suez WTS effort with Suez O&G
- Drive Global Marketing and Positioning of the SUEZ brand in the CPI segment
- Managing key business financial performance indicators such as those on the operating statement and balance sheet
- Developing, executing, and motivating others on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operating mechanisms to deliver business results
- Work with Corporate Accounts/Global commercial teams to differentiate and grow in key strategic accounts
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Name: Suez Water Technologies & Solutions