Entry Level Assembler
Come work as a entry level assembler at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities of advancement.
Perform assemblyoperations of printed circuit boards according to established operatingprocedures by performing the following duties:
- Read and followeddetailed work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Use the computer toaccess work instructions, and to access and/or input labor tracking, work inprogress tracking, non-conformance tracking as required.
- Inspect product atvarious stages of the process.
- Practice problem-solvingand trouble-shooting techniques as part of a team responsible for continuousimprovement to products and processes.
- Recommend changes indocumentation to ensure high quality results.
- Wear protectiveequipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean andorganized work area and maintain all equipment according to maintenance plansand procedures.
- Maintain a positive workatmosphere by acting and communicating in friendly and professional manner.
- Cross train for otherpositions as needed.
- Perform otherassignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HS Diploma Required
- Ability to learn basic component identification skills.
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations using fixtures and tools.
- Ability to read and follow detailed assembly instructions
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members
- Must be quality-oriented with attention to detail.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911