Brink’s is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Industrial Engineer- Cash Vault Services Engineering.
The Industrial Engineer, CVS Engineering, will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes. The candidate will design efficient systems and processes that integrate workers, information, machines and materials to improve products and services. The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. They will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. They will also work in a support role as needed on less complex projects.
• Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
• Create systems and plan production to ensure all products meet quality control standards and deadlines.
• Develop standards for production and design by conducting time and motion studies and other field observations.
• Document room design requirements using simulation tools and site survey information.
• Create room designs to fit site specific needs for optimal production flow.
• Manage various teams (internal and external) to coordinate the installation of new room designs and process flows.
• Design control systems and process flows to minimize and resolve production issues and project costs.
• Microsoft Office suite expertise (Visio a plus)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Business Management
• Previous experience with process optimization
• Strong analytical and creative thinking skills for effective decision-making.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, energetic and self-starter
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business need
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.