Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Southfield, MI
Job Description: The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for embedded software Development for RCS (Restraint control System) ECU software projects in the Pre-Development team. This Engineer possesses excellent software skills, a strong sense of software development process, project leadership and character. This engineer has advanced functional knowledge of modern electronic control circuits and a thorough knowledge of multicore microcontrollers. This engineer possesses strong programming skills in the C language, AUTOSAR architecture, Real Time Operating Systems, software design methodologies and good understanding of assembly languages. Develop software architecture for multicore microcontroller and SoC based RCS ECU products Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance of a process Evaluate change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes Open mind to adopt to changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements Contribute current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations Excellent people skills, ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team
Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Tasking Compiler, MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, and Davinci Configurator
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Master's Degree preferred
- Five or more years' work experience in Embedded or real-time software development
- C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers
- Experience with device driver development (Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, etc.)
- Electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.)
- Embedded software tools, debuggers, cross compilers, etc.
- Experience in ADAS technologies (Camera based vision processing algorithms).
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
- Familiarity with Autosar and Vector Tools (Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, )
- Good oral and written communication skills
Name: Sharath Babu