If you are an experienced Industrial Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Industrial Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Industrial Engineer will include:
The primary responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement / Industrial Engineer will be to work with the factories teams to implement process and procedure changes that drive improvements to operations management systems to reach operational excellence.
- Development of standardized work process to insure that the product is assembled and meets design and quality objectives through Work Instructions and Training.
- Development and implement Operations Process Maps to standardize systemic operating aspect of the shop floor to improve connections and support problem solving actions.
- Develop and implement Standardize work Layer audit to support elimination of variation on shop floor
- Support implement work planning, assignment and reporting process for shop floor operations. change Management of the Manufacturing Bill of Materials and Routers
- Conduct Lean Manufacturing techniques to existing process to improve quality and lower manufacturing costs.
- Perform capacity analysis, manufacturing process design, line layout design for existing and new manufacturing process and machine needs and develop better tools or systems.
- Monitoring production execution & plan and report to Juarez.
- Participate on Gemba.
As an Industrial Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, now or in the future without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position.
- Experience in data analysis with ability to determine required actions.
- Ability to solve problems independently, quickly, and completely, and to communicate clearly to management and peers.
- Team mind-set, yet hold self personally accountable for team results.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and computer skills.
- Ability to interact with a cross-functional diverse team throughout the organization.
As an Industrial Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Industrial Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: The primary responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement / Industrial Engineer will be to work with the factories teams to implement process and procedure changes that drive improvements to operations management systems to reach operational excellence.
Name: Bartech Resumes