- The main function of this role is to apply the principles of chemistry to solve problems involving the production or use of chemicals and biochemicals.
- This role would focus on using software such as Python and/or Matlab for statistical analysis
- A typical chemical engineer has the ability to design equipment and process for chemical manufacturing, as well as test manufacturing products.
- Design equipment and processes for large-scale chemical manufacturing.
- Plan and test methods of chemical manufacturing products and treating byproducts.
- Prepare estimates and progress reports of production costs.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to apply principles of physics, mathematics, and mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as chemistry.
- Knowledge of the aspects of chemicals manufacturing and how the process affects the environment, and safety of workers and consumers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 0-2 years' experience required.
If interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)