Ref ID: 02600-0011077192
Classification: Programmer Analyst
If you want to formulate and define systems scope and objectives using your comprehension of software and applications programming and industry requirements, apply today for this open Programmer Analyst position from Robert Half Technology. You would provide guidance on developing or altering applications or databases, employing research and fact-finding techniques.
How you will make an impact
- Provides end users and other partner groups with continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
- Design and deploy enhancements, customizations and automation to existing enterprise software ERP
- Create and evaluate programming changes for each systems development phase prior to implementation. Log test cases and expected results. Verify that results meet requirements. May plan basic tests or a defined subset of larger tests. May suggest acceptance/rejection when requirements are not met
- Guides internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation through troubleshooting and/or education
- Reviews user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Records functional requirements and analyzes cost, feasibility and utility. Makes suggestions regarding how, when and whether to make the changes
- Collaborates on establishing communication materials for specific system changes being implemented in production
- Assesses processing systems. Builds improvement recommendations
- Evaluates and records problems. Collaborates with other programmers to fix issues with code
- Assembles and maintains dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
-Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL, VB/C#, HTML5, RESTful API, cloud technologies
- Good working understanding of programming languages
- 3+ years experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Well-founded grasp of C Sharp Programming (C#)
- Proven knowledge of C#
- PL/SQL experience preferred
- General familiarity with HTML5
- Microsoft SQL experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Java
- Wide ranging experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Earlier work involving Enterprise Resource Planning
- Azure SQL Database experience
- Strong familiarity with PL/SQL Packages
- Good understanding of Gathering Requirements
- Quality experience with NetBeans
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.