Ref ID: 03270-0011084196
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Compensation: $47.50 to $55.00 hourly
You will find a great opportunity to grow your Software Engineer career in this position. Candidates looking to join a highly focused, motivated team in the IT Software field might be interested in Robert Half Technology's new position, if they have a strong command of design patterns and software engineering methods. Creating new platforms and maintaining existing technologies are responsibilities critical to the role as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with others. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Software Engineer opportunity is located in Charleston, South Carolina.
How you will make an impact
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Outline and enact back end and front end components and services
- Uphold top programming practices and standards
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Strong knowledge of C#
- AWS/Serverless Architecture (Lambdas, API Gateway, S3) experience highly desired
- Background working with web application frameworks
- Experience with API design
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Strong relational database management systems expertise. You can write a query to do almost anything
- Foundational knowledge in Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure cloud platforms
- PostgresQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Celery
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.