Originates and develops analysis methods for determining reliability of components, equipment,
and processes. Acquires and analyzes reliability data and makes recommendations for
improvements. Conducts analysis of reliability problems and investigates to determine the
reliability required for the particular situation considering the cost limitations for equipment
down time, and repair or replacement costs. Determines the cost advantages of alternatives for developing action plans to comply with business/customer demands for reliable processes and equipment. Determines applications where predictive approaches are best used and implements predictive maintenance plans.
Supports the Company Health, Safety and Environmental priorities. Frequently interacts with production shift teams, support personnel, and maintenance personnel. Reports administratively and functionally to the Facility Maintenance Manager.
- Leads, plans and performs reliability analyses to determine opportunities for equipment or process improvements.
- Coordinates reliability data collection processes. Compiles analysis results from collected data. Recommends actions based on data analysis.
- Performs root cause failure analysis to help eliminate future failures.
- Analyzes the impact of cost for avoiding/correcting problems or remedial action for correcting reliability problems on installed equipment
- Leads and/or supports small to medium scale projects including mechanical, construction, electrical, instrumentation, and control elements to achieve reliability improvements.
- Develops preventive maintenance processes in conjunction with Facilities Manager.
- Applies predictive maintenance technologies as appropriate.
- Oversees and coordinates vibration, thermography, lubrication programs.
- Continually collects pertinent data and tracks performance against reliability metrics.
- Provides training to personnel on reliability based processes and tools
- Flexible availability to support off-shift process response and special projects.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Desired 5 - 10 years experience in manufacturing environment, preferably with maintenance experience
- Experience with preventive maintenance systems and practices
- Experience with computerized maintenance systems
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Name: Human Resources