Senior Business Risk Analyst contract in New York City.
Business Risk Analyst with strong working experience in regulated and non-regulated environments. This candidate will be responsible for extensive documentation. Candidates with strong communication skills that have worked in a corporate enterprise environment will be strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, related discipline
- Minimum of two (3) years related systems experience required.
- Organize and run meetings pertaining to the client's GDPR procedures
- Properly document and present SOP and GDPR specific requirements
- Coordinate with various departments regarding the execution of the GDPR procedures
- Create and manage data flow processes in Visio