About AWI Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, AWI is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Structural and Architectural Designer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their residential customers. This rewarding role is seeking a driven candidate with architectural design and drafting experience to be an integral team member within their architectural planning, production and delivery processes.
- This position will be primarily responsible for collaborating with other design and construction team members in order to develop appropriate design solutions and implement those design solutions through the construction documentation and administration processes.
- Maintain principal working relationships with the senior architectural staff and the VP of design and demonstrate accountability.
- Be experienced in coordinating the implementation of concept design solutions through the architectural contract documents and construction administration phases.
- Be passionate to produce the highest quality set of contract documents and specifications.
- Have strong communication and organizational qualities in order to convey ideas, delegate responsibilities and implement solutions.
- Associates Degree or extensive experience or training in structural or architecture.
- 2+ year experience working on structural or architectural projects.
- Ability to coordinate with engineering, design and regulatory entities.
- CAD proficiency for architectural design purposes.
- BIM-REVIT proficiency for architectural design, rendering and management purposes.
- Ability to perform field inspections and reports for jobs in the construction phase.
- Register EIT
- Knowledge of applicable building and life safety codes.
- Ability to prepare high quality contract documents and specifications throughout the schematic. Design, design development and construction document phases.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Name: Stephanie Treichel