Medical Equipment Field Service Technician / BMET / Biomedical Engineer
GDC Medical Electronics is seeking full time entry level (will train) and trained Biomedical Equipment Technicians, proficient in repairing and maintaining a variety of medical equipment such as scales, oxygen concentrators, CPM machines, vital signs monitors etc.
Unique opportunity to repair high tech equipment such as pharmacy packaging systems, scrub suit dispensers, UV Disinfectant machines, DNA Testing Laboratory equipment, ultrasound equipment, etc. with manufacturer's training.
Experienced Biomedical Technicians: should have medical equipment background. Military or technical school graduate with a degree in electronics and related work experience considered.
Applicants should have valid US work permit, green card or US citizenship AND currently reside in the United States.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Performing scheduled maintenance
* Maintaining equipment and documentation to meet Joint Commission and other regulatory standards
* General troubleshooting and problem solving to effect repairs
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Running diagnostic programs
* Excellent documentation skills
* Inspecting, testing, and calibrating equipment
* AS degree: Electronics or Biomedical Engineering or relevant work experience
* Proficient in English and must have ability to communicate effectively
* Knowledge of electronic principles and ability to read wiring diagrams
A CBET certification is a plus.
Medical Equipment Field Service Technicians
Bio-Medical Electronics Engineers
Applicants must have:
* Paid vacation
* Paid sick days
* Medical coverage
* Paid Holidays
* Short Term Disability Insurance
VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.gdcmedical.com
Name: Morton Beckman