.Graduate Architect - Architectural Designer - Revit - AutoCAD
Swimming Pools, Water Parks and Aquatic Facilities
Natare is seeking a graduate architect or experienced architectural designer with professional experience working in Revit. Work with Natare as part of our architectural design team in coordination with our sales, project development and project management teams. Registration not required.
This position will develop project documentation, details, schematic and construction documents in an AutoCAD and 2/3D-presentation software. Natare is currently transitioning to Revit as the primary platform for design and documentation. Experience with both Revit and AutoCAD is essential Excellent design, graphic, and presentation skills a must. Experience with public and commercial project documentation is required.
Responsibilities include development of concept and project documents, typical details, submittal documents, and presentation drawings related to complex commercial and public pools, water features and aquatic facilities. Join the team that creates amazing aquatic facilities around the world. See Marina Bay Sands, Singapore https://www.marinabaysands.com/sands-skypark/infinity-pool.html
Natare Corporation is an international designer, manufacturer and engineering contractor specializing in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities and water features. Natare specializes in the design and integration of aquatic facilities, pools, spas and wellness, and water features. Our designers work closely with the building architectural team to integrate such systems and influence building or facility architecture.
Natare offers a comprehensive selection of stainless steel and acrylic pools and aquatic equipment, construction systems and accessories that are used in the construction or renovation of state-of-the-art facilities worldwide. We are an Indianapolis-based company with customers and clients on every continent.
Natare is a mid-sized and highly regarded company recognized around the world for high quality, technically excellent and innovative aquatic solutions. We provide the experience and expertise to guide projects from concept and design through construction and operation. Past Natare projects include Olympic facilities, University pools, and world-renowned water parks. Natare's clients include Owners, architects, engineers, planners, contractors and public entities.
Visit our website at www.natare.com
· Bachelor degree in Architecture (preferred) or related degree.
· Registration is not required.
· 2-4 years of experience in architectural design, consulting, engineering or construction environments.
· Experience with specialty architectural products or project types a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
· Willingness and desire to learn and understand a wide range of technical and construction-related specialty equipment, systems and construction programs a must.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to assimilate multiple requirements and project data.
· Knowledge of the design, construction or operation of commercial or public swimming pools, water features or aquatic facilities is highly beneficial, but not required.
· Strong computer skills and expertise with 2D and 3D design programs is required.
· Professional experience with Revit is necessary, including building Revit families and working with and creating parametric families
· Professional experience with AutoCAD is required.
· Experience with SolidWorks, Rhino or other modeling/3D software is a plus.
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced, dynamic work environment is a necessity.
· Ability to balance and prioritize work across multiple and varied projects
· Ability to work independently, utilizing the institutional knowledge of Natare as well as being able to work well within a team environment.
Compensation is based on experience. This is a full time position with full health benefits, 401K and a wide range of additional benefits and opportunities for growth and development.
Ph: 317 290-8828
FAX: 317 290-9998