Our client, a manufacturer of engineered solutions and large
systems for industrial applications, is searching for an Electrical Controls Engineer
for its office in Charlotte, NC. The overall objective of the role is to work
in conjunction with Senior Controls Engineer and Solution Engineers to prepare
electrical schematics, controls diagrams, technical specifications, and provide
cost and lead time information to support the Solution Sales process. Also, support Solutions Engineering
activities to design configured solutions for customer orders.
Support Applications Engineer with preliminary drawings
& electrical diagrams, technical specifications, and cost and lead time
information to support the solutions sales process.
Create CAD drawings, schematics, technical specifications,
and cost analysis to finalize designs for end user projects.
efforts to reduce product cost, address performance issues, and
standardize/modularize the current product offering for the Americas.
Support Engineering efforts to design solutions to address
product portfolio gaps.
● Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering preferred: Associate’s Degree in Electrical Control Design considered.
● Three years of proven electrical motor control design experience and competence.
● Ability to work independently to take ownership of CAD system designs on multiple projects
● AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor proficiency required
● Microsoft Office proficiency required
● Microsoft CRM and/or IFS desired
● Some ERP Database experience desired
● Ability to travel up to 10% to customer sites
Name: Jeff Meulman
Ph: +1(877) 694-8359