* BS Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
* A tremendous desire to lead and succeed
* 1-2 years of prior Environmental Leadership experience
* Strong knowledge of Environmental compliance with exceptional training skills
* Strong desire to make an impact
* Ability to influence a manufacturing culture
* Superb attention to detail and compliance requirements
Client Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a national search and placement firm specializing in the manufacturing industry for over 25 years. We search for individuals in various positions such as Engineering, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Production, Packaging, Logistics, Sanitation, Quality, Operations, Research & Development, Human Resource Management, Sales and Marketing, IT and Executive level roles.
It is our policy to provide equal employment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual preference, handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Client Staffing Solutions, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions.