Electrical / Instrumentation Reliability Engineer - Chemical Industry
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Paid Relocation
One of the world’s best chemical producers has a need for an Electrical / Instrumentation Engineers. The position is responsible for providing engineering support to ongoing and new operations in a chemical facility, as related to the proper specification, design, installation and maintenance of electrical and instrument components, equipment, and systems.
The primary focus of this assignment will be to maintain equipment procedures and documentation for PSM and processes. You will conduct root cause failure analysis for electrical and instrumentation equipment as well as develop and maintain the electrical preventive maintenance plans and procedures. You will also support maintenance in the development of reliability centered maintenance. This position is also responsible for the design, specification, and installation and trouble-shooting for industrial electrical equipment, facilities, and systems in the plant. You will also design, specify, install, monitor, and trouble-shoot industrial instrumentation and controls systems.
The I&E Engineer will also prepare Capital Appropriation Requests (CARs) as required and will assure completion of electrical projects with cost, schedule and performance goals. The Instrumentation Reliability Engineer will Develop Reliability-Centered Maintenance process as well as develop expertise in predictive maintenance technologies.
Located in the Southeast United States in an area offers just about everything.
Requirements for Electrical / Instrumentation Reliability Engineer:
● Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience in instrumentation, Chemical Manufacturing experienced preferred
● Ability to troubleshoot and configure PLC controls systems
● Must be able to digest and disseminate written information and make numerical calculations
● Certifications are a plus (Vibration analysis, thermography, MCE, etc.)
● Experience and familiarity with IEEE and ISA codes
● Must have advanced analytical abilities and problem solving skills
TO APPLY: Email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/