ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: HEAVY EQUIPMENT
LOCATION: NORFOLK, VA
SALARY: $86K - $110K
Generous Relocation Assistance is available
Seeking an Electrical Engineer to research, develop, design, and test electrical components and systems to be used in heavy equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
OR A.A.S. degree in Electrical field and 2 years of electrical engineering experience
OR 5-6 years of electrical engineering experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good technical writing and communication skills
- Strong experience with design of mobile equipment
- Harness design and box layout expertise
- Strong schematic creation and troubleshooting background
- Good technical writing skills and speaking skills
- Well versed in voltage drop calculations and harness layouts.
- History of solving issues in production/field environment
- Electrical system layouts and optimization
- ECR and MRP experience
- Functional safety design and procedure experience.
- Able to convert concepts into design
- US citizen
- Valid driver's license
- Able to obtain a passport
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Some usage of a cad package for creating harnesses, etc.
- Schematic packages such as AutoCad electrical or E3.
- Very familiar with EN 474, ISO 13849
- Design for manufacturing and service
For a complete job description please complete an application at [suppressed link].
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified
Name: Heidi Elam