Works under the minimal supervision of the Clinical Engineering Manager. Performs the specific duties required of the team which s/he is assigned. Possess a broad level of knowledge and experience in most facets of the job and functions. Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of an advanced level CE Technician. Instructs level 1 and 2 technicians. Demonstrates sense of urgency and ownership, high degree of self-motivation, commitment, integrity, initiative, and workmanship. Is committed to providing excellent customer support to our physicians, staff, and business partners. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Under minimum supervision, evaluates medical equipment issues, rounds and as assigned, performs repairs, Electrical Safety and Preventative Maintenance (PMs)
- Maintains accurate and current records of medical equipment service, repairs and PMs.
- Maintain proper care of all tools and test equipment.
- Evaluate contracts as requested.
- Participate in Projects as requested.
- Assists in the evaluation of new equipment, accessories and supplies.
- Helps maintain technical literature library
- 3+ years of Bio-Medical experience
- Possesses understanding and skills related to general electro-mechanical systems and devices.
- Can provide support of acuity equipment for direct patient care
- Is familiar with the operations and environment that they support such as hospital, clinic, and so on.
- Possesses understanding of common clinical terminology as well as that of life sciences such as anatomy and physiology