Seeking Entry Level Software Engineers to work on a variety of exciting opportunities with training systems products in St. Louis, Missouri. Training Systems is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of a wide variety of commercial and military training devices. Software is an integral part of each of these products and these products are integral parts of the defense of multiple nations. As a member of the team you will be responsible for full life-cycle software development which means you will have a hand in designing, implementing, and maintaining the architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and testing the software; and supporting these products through delivery and in the field. The candidate will assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Along with gathering information to support software project management, and following deployed processes and tools and collect metrics.
· Classroom or Internship experience developing software.
· Bachelor's degree in an engineering classification from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry.
· Education or experience in calculus and physics.
· Knowledge of Python, C++, C#, and/or Java.
· The ability to obtain a US Security clearance (post start).
Bachelor's degree in an engineering classification from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry.