We are looking for a engineering student or other related fields who is interested in being part of the Engineering and Regulatory Compliance Team preparing drawings as required fulfilling engineering specifications and customer requirements. It consults with engineers and other professional staff to prepare and present drawings. Under general guidance of supervisor, perform various drafting duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering/drafting principles and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
▪ Produce alignment, as-built, permit and sketch drawings on AutoCAD from marked-up drawings provided by engineers and other customers with consultation of the Team Lead.
▪ Interpret and apply company Computer Aided Design standards.
▪ Plot, scan and copy drawings and documents as required for project submittals.
▪ Determine appropriate file format and configuration for output requirements.
▪ Assist infield work as required; including site visits, developing as-built and record drawings.
▪ Comprehend and execute highly complex oral and written instructions.
▪ Interface with other departments and become familiar with the customer's needs.
▪ Additional projects as required.
▪ Utilities and Encroachment database.
▪ Two Year Associate Degree or equivalent experience with supporting basic math skills.
Work Experience Requirements
▪ Minimum 2 years・ experience with AutoCAD drafting.
▪ Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 or newer.
▪ Experience in Google Earth.
▪ Experience in CADWorx Plant 2014 or newer a plus.