[Libarty Group, a premium executive search firm, serves client companies across North America ... https://www.libarty.com/ ]
Our client is a $4bil global enterprise in the food industry, with a strong presence in North America where they hold the #1 market position in their primary product line. On their behalf, we seek a Maintenance Manager to lead and direct the maintenance organization in a Memphis-area processing plant with a total plant population of 325 associates.
This leader is a savvy leader/coach with a strong background in operations and process equipment. A proven among-the-troops motivator, he/she shapes and effects tactical practices to assure optimum process capabilities through proactive maintenance strategies. She/he brings a conviction to the-crew-is-our-strongest-asset in leading a responsive and efficient maintenance organization. A foundation in preventive and predictive maintenance methodologies are essential coupled with SAP familiarity. A leaning toward electrical over mechanical is preferred.
Essential skills and requirements
- Through a collaborative style, lead and direct a maintenance team of 30 mechanics and electricians in a 325-employee food processing operation;
- Develop the annual maintenance plan supporting site operational strategies to effect optimum process capabilities
- Resolve equipment and organizational bottlenecks through effective trouble shooting techniques
- Embrace a culture which values strong ties with key contractors and vendors to enhance the earned reputation of genuine partnership relations
- A proclivity to electrical systems and controls for the timely implementation of automation investments
Familiarity with SAP maintenance management modules in a food processing or chemicals environment is preferred.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH SAP.
Relevant key words or phrases:
maintenance preventive maintenance predictive maintenance SAP budgeting maintenance plan electrical systems and controls AC drives DC drives 480 volts food processing mechanics electronics milling operations
Name: Larry Moeller