· Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
· Characterize production equipment to understand critical parameters and provide improvement suggestions.
· Capable of troubleshooting mechanical components and suggesting and implementing improvements.
· Prepares and presents improvement plans and coordinates deployment including training of team members.
· Understand mechanical gaps in current equipment and implement improvements.
· Update and create production SOP’s.
· Train and develop the plant mechanics to increase their ability to understand and troubleshoot mechanical and process related issues in the plant.
· Intermittently lifts and/or moves loads of up to 50 lbs with the use of pallet jacks and or other mechanical aids. Pulls/pushes boxes of product on/off line and/or pallets. Stands/walks for full work shift.
· 10+ Years Professional Experience
· Experience with DOE
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows and SW databases
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently and in team environments.
· Experience with fluidics dispensing (scales, SW, custom automation).
· In depth SW expderience, C#, ACS
· Knowledge of SAP
· Experience with quality documentation
· Minimum Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering Bachelor’s Degree.