Are you highly motivated, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere? If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next Electrical Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package. If this is for you or someone you know, please forward a current resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot issues involving controls programs.
- Make program modifications as needed for efficient operation of plant machinery.
- Formulate action plans when needed to ensure that major issues are resolved.
- Work in partnership with machine vendors and facility manufacturing engineers to design and develop effective automated PLC control and drive systems to support the production requirements and goals.
- Provide direction and train maintenance personnel in corrective maintenance and installation of electronic equipment.
- Establish protocols and be responsible for system access, backups and data recovery.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive inventory of all machine software packages within the area of responsibility. Ensure that software updates are obtained and installed as needed.
- Act as the company representative to insure that all newly purchased machines have all necessary software, licenses and back-up programs. Screen programs to ensure that English language conversions have been completed and if necessary work with machine supplier to correct any issues.
- Contact vendor to resolve problems related to controls issues.
- Partner with IT Department to ensure line servers are maintained and updated as needed.
- Attend production briefs when needed.
- Maintain Lockout/Tagout, CPR, First Aid, Confined Space Entry and other safety related certifications.
- Endure strict adherence to OSHA, ISO-TS 16949, ISO 14001 and other standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand logic control (relay & PLC) and how to manipulate the logic to repair problems.
- Siemens or Allen Bradley experience
Apply Now! Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Name: Jared Smerchek
Ph: 262-886-8000 ext: 232