Industrial Maintenance Technician - Lewisville, TX
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Honeywell Intelligrated is currently looking for an Industrial Maintenance Tehnician in the Lewisville, TX area
The Industrial Maintenance Technician will operate within our customer’s facilities performing the maintenance function per the Intelligrated contract. The Industrial Maintenance Technician is critical to the smooth operation of our customer’s distribution centers and will be required to perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of our customer’s various material handling systems. The Industrial Maintenance Technician will take the initiative to coordinate with other departments the activities required for the safe and satisfactory completion of any job tasks. The Industrial Maintenance Technician will represent Intelligrated on site and will also need to follow our customer’s guidelines for general work practices outlined on site.
Assists other Technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment
Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures
Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop)
Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment; utilizes TCPiP as a troubleshooting/setup tool
Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to safety and quality procedures
Troubleshoots and repairs complex electrical/electronic problems with equipment, networks, PC logic controls, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and external Input/Output (I/O) devices where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- 2-4 Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience required
- 2-4 Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience required,
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Shift work may be required.
- Previous industry experience
- Material handling experience in Conveyor, sortation, palletizers, and robotics is a plus
- Controls Troubleshooting experience a plus
- Networking Troubleshooting experience a plus
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Job ID: req173539
- Category: Customer/Product Support
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.