Quality Engineer – Industrial Product Manufacturer
We are helping our client, a well-respected manufacturer of Industrial Products, find a well-rounded Quality Engineer for their manufacturing facility. You’ll be part of the manufacturing team that ensures the product is built in accordance with the customer quality requirements, while maintaining production flow, and assisting in developing process improvement throughout the facility.
● Industrial Product Manufacturer – Operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia
● Growing organization
● Investment in new technology
● Full time
● Direct hire
● Supervise assigned employees
● Improve quality systems, procedures and work instructions
● Complete Gage R&R studies
● Customer and supplier quality investigations
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or relevant experience
● 5+ years Quality experience
● Aerospace / industrial product manufacturing experience
● Supervisory experience
● Strengths in root cause analysis and statistical analysis
● Experience conducting process, internal, supplier audits
● Competitive salary plus
● Comprehensive health care benefits
● Paid vacation
If you are interested and qualified, please send your updated resume as a MS Word document, and how you fit this specific position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
My name is Judy Schuetz, Quality Practice Leader at SCN. Our firm is a leading recruiting firm in the Industrial Products sector. We are part of the world’s largest recruiting affiliate organization and have been consistently recognized as a leading office within this network and have won numerous awards for performance and placements. Visit our website at www.SCNteam.com.
If this particular position does not match your career goals, I am happy to speak with you to understand the type of position you are seeking. Please forward your resume, and I will contact you to discuss other opportunities that may match.
Thank you for your consideration.