Serves as an Agile software developer and expert for software system-specific issues, processes and regulations. Tracks, evaluates, and solves software issues and performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans. Works under minimal direction.
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics.
Experience with JAVA, Python and the Red Hat Linux Operating Systems
- Experience working with the Department of Defense.
- Familiarity with software programming languages and databases and the ability to apply to the software domain.
- Familiarity with general and software development and testing tools, capability and usage.
- Familiarity with how to derive and allocate requirements (e.g., system, sub-system, software) and show traceability throughout the product lifecycle
Name: Todd Gerber