Our client, a leading medical devices manufacturing company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. This is for an initial duration of 6 months and is located in Indianapolis, IN
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 years’ experience.
- The Mechanical Engineer supports Mechanical Engineering by designing components and systems modules of limited to moderate scope using mechanical design CAD tools;
- Conducting theoretical and empirical analyses mechanical of simple systems;
- Interpreting experimental results and formulating conclusions;
- Documenting and communicating designs and test results;
- Fabricating breadboards and prototypes; and developing test specifications and design verification experiments.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work; general instructions on new assignments.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Participates in the analysis, design and development of system applications.
- Reports status of test to supervisor.
- Provides quality assurance for adherence to technical standards.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Thank You.
Ph: 732 272 0281