Our client is an award-winning engineering consulting firm that produces a wide variety of water/wastewater solutions. They are searching for a Water / Wastewater Civil Engineer who will be integral to planning, designing, and consulting for key clients.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to take increasing responsibilities including being an integral part of business development efforts.
- This firm is among the nation’s Top 20 Designers in their specialty.
- This firm has a flat organizational culture and the ability to work on large water/wastewater projects.
- Offer opportunities for career development and huge growth potential.
- Offer Profit Sharing and 401K among other great benefits.
- Contribute to planning and design; including consulting with key clients on complex projects including hydraulic and hydrologic calculations.
- Manage construction-phase services for building heavy civil infrastructure.
- Review engineering designs, bid packages, and RFPs.
- Contribute to projects as a member of a team and mentor design and consulting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required; MS degree preferred.
- Five plus years’ experience in water and wastewater engineering consulting or construction management
- Experience working on large $100M projects/programs preferred.
- PE required.
Contact: Stephanie Shimek
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax and Oil & Gas. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here
Name: Stephanie Shimek