Join a world class team of experts that engineer cutting edge laser products used in medical and industrial applications. Explore this important role with a respected, well-established company and contribute to an intellectual property portfolio of more than 160 national and international patents.
Our client is looking to add a Precision Mechanical Engineer to their team in Ann Arbor, MI.
In this role, you will be responsible for building ultra-fast fiber lasers in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Picture yourself working alongside some of the brightest in the field, including renowned experts who are leading the way in this industry, in an environment where you’ll have the independence, equipment, and respect you’ve been looking for.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
US citizen or permanent residency in US is required.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Phenomenal benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, Flex spending account, 401k with 4% matching and a wellness program.
- Great location – Ann Arbor is recognized as one of the best places to live in the US
- Company stability – They are part of a growing industry and boasts a long history of employee retention.
Now is the time to explore new horizons and maximize your potential with our client.
About the Company: They are a world leading company for research, development, manufacturing, and application of ultrafast fiber lasers for industrial applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our client wants to hear from you if you have:
- BS or MS Degree in Engineering, ideally mechanical engineering
- Proven track record in precision mechanics component and package design
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Experience with optics plus is ideal, but not required
Please click Apply or email your information to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]