ENERCON is currently looking for an experienced professional to lead the ENERCON Environmental Services team in our Tulsa, OK location. The position requires at least 10-years of documented experience successfully managing a variety of complex environmental projects, including knowledge of the following services: due diligence, industrial hygiene, subsurface investigations, remediation, NEPA, and regulatory compliance. The position also requires experience in managing high-performing professional teams and environmental consulting operations, along with strategic planning, client relationships, and business development.
The position will have responsibility for managing significant ongoing local and regional projects and staff, as well as client and business development.
- Produce excellent client deliverables from proposal to invoice.
- Manage a team of Scientists and Technical Professionals.
- Manage group workload to achieve business goals.
- Manage projects by designing, performing, and assigning work.
- Manage project and office profit and loss.
- Business development: Identify opportunities, Prepare proposals, and Deliver client presentations.
- Prepare reports such as Work Plans and Project Reports.
- Perform limited fieldwork/regional travel as needed.
- Approximately 10% travel/field activities and 90% office work is typical for the position.
- Degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 10-years of experience performing environmental services work.
- Strong writing skills and technical writing experience.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Experience and passion for leading a high performing team
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work with others.
- Occasional overnight, work-related travel.
- Safe Driving Record.
- Experience working with state, local, and federal regulations.
- Problem-solving and general scientific evaluation skills.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Office Word/Excel.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Environmental Consulting and Business Development experience.
- Environmental certifications, licenses, registrations (i.e. PE, PG, REP, REM, etc.) are a plus.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and 8-hour supervisor training.
- Project Management and Proposal Writing experience.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.