Krazan & Associates, Inc., an industry leader in Site Development Engineering in the Western United States, is looking for a Phase I Project Manager to join our Environmental Team in Clovis, CA. The ideal candidate will participate in and contribute to a diverse range of professional tasks, in the field and office.
The Phase I Project Manager will serve Krazan’s environmental clients’ needs utilizing relevant experience and skills to provide professional consulting services in planning, evaluating, directing and performing the project scope of work. This project manager will also confer and cooperate with senior Environmental Division staff.
Conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (site reconnaissance, review historical records and photos, regulatory agency data, interviews and report writing)
Prepares documentation for invoicing clients
Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- One-year Phase I ESA experience preferred
- Excellent oral communication and technical report writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to successfully and efficiently plan and execute field assignments and project responsibilities
- Ability to search, read and create maps with Google Earth and/or AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Adobe
- Client management and supervisory skills
- BS in Geology or Environmental Sciences
- REA, PG or comparable registration a plus
- Project budget estimating experience is helpful
We offer competitive compensation based on experience / certification level, excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation & sick accrual, 7 paid holidays, flexible spending plan, 401k with profit sharing, ROTH plan, tuition assistance program, in-house ICC training including materials, and employer paid life insurance & AD&D coverage.
Krazan promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing. Krazan is an Equal Opportunity Employer who looks forward to helping people build long-term successful careers within our organization.
Name: Lorrae Emory, Human Resources