Field Service Engineer
Electronics / Biomedical / Imaging experience a plus
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CORRECTLY APPLY ARE LISTED BELOW THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
This position offers full benefits, job stability, a good work/life balance, and a company car. Overnight travel is going to be about 1-2 nights per week, as the majority of travel will be day trips. It is a home-office based position. Candidates must live in Southern Michigan (anywhere in between & including Grand Rapids to Detroit)
This is a great opportunity to work directly for a medical equipment manufacturer in the imaging field. Prior imaging experience is NOT required (although it is a plus).
IMPORTANT!! - If you are qualified for the position and interested in pursuing it, please answer the questions posed at the end of the description and send me your Word formatted resume.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance as directed and required.
- Performs the administrative duties associated with the job, including expense reports, time cards, parts requisitions, installation reports, service reports, and other reporting duties from time to time assigned. Assures that all paperwork is completed neatly, accurately and submitted promptly.
- Responsible for the maintenance of assigned tools, test equipment and tech spares.
- Performs on-call standby duty and travel as required. Must be prepared to work occasional overtime and odd hours, when directed.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Must have a relatively clean driving record and strong communication skills.
- Electronics experience and/or training is a must
- An Associates in electronics OR military electronics training is required
- Experience in biomedical field service OR imaging is required (ultrasound, x-ray, etc.)
- Experience with imaging equipment is a plus, but not necessarily required
- Candidates must live in Southern Michigan (anywhere in between & including Grand Rapids to Detroit)
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS AND SEND ME YOUR WORD FORMATTED RESUME
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. What are you salary requirements in order to make a move?
3. What are you currently (or most currently) earning?
4. Do you possess any experience repairing biomedical electronic equipment?
Please send your Word .doc formatted resume & answers to the above questions to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.