Segula Technologies is looking for an Electrical Industrial Engineer to join our team near Rochester, NY. This is a long term opportunity and we offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Define requirements and verification methods in order to verify and validate the feature level agreed on by the project description. Translate the product targets into quantifiable product requirements together with the project team. Create verification & validation plan for the feature in projects. Secure, maintain, and develop the feature knowledge over a longer time period for different brands, segments, markets & applications. Utize Excel for reporting and creating tables. Will communicate and work with multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES IS AN ENGINEERING GROUP WITH A GLOBAL PRESENCE
Helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace & defense, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and oil and gas. Present in 28 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees. A leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialization and production.
- 2+ years of experience with product verification and validation methods in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with creating quantifiable data
- Ability to communicate well with various engineering team members, including management.
- Advanced profieciency of Excel for reports and Pivot tables
- Ability to ask questions and question data (not just accept everything as is).
Name: Linnelle Senior Recruiter