Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with a 30-year history of successfully delivering projects. Our client base consists of established clients in the aerospace, biotech, science, technology, and university markets, requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
Gordon Prill, Inc. has an opening for an Entry Level Electrical Engineering Designer to participate on a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology building projects from inception through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers. We are looking for exceptional people who have just graduated or who have 1-3 years of experience with building design who are motivated to learn more and develop their careers.
Electrical designers will be assisting with the design of electrical systems for commercial and industrial facilities including substations; building power distribution systems, lighting and lighting control systems, emergency/standby and cogeneration generator systems, uninterruptible power systems, building controls and life safety systems.
· BS in Electrical Engineering (E.I.T. a plus)
· Planning to pursue a California license in their field
· Familiarity with AutoCad
· Familiarity with Revit/BIM a plus
· Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
· Ability to read blue prints
· Good writing and verbal skills
For consideration of one of these positions, please email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume —also put THE NAME OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR in the subject line.
Send your email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Gordon Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging and rewarding career. We offer a great compensation and benefit package that includes:
· A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
· Excellent Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible benefits plans
· Life Insurance
· Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
· 401K plan
· Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
· Ten days of Personal Allowable Leave (PAL) per year (accrued monthly at 6.67 hours). This increases to 15 days after seven years employment.
Gordon Prill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin. For more information about Gordon Prill, please visit our website at http://www.GordonPrill.com.