About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Lawson System Administrator IV- TX
Location: Pearland, TX
Type: Direct hire/ Permanent - Full Time M-F 8AM-5PM
Start Date: ASAP
- Locals strongly preferred
- Open to Non Local - relocation Assistance($3K-$5K) depending on how far the candidate is relocating from
- No visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description - Summary: The Lawson System Administrator IV applies Systems Administration/Engineering subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex technical system and application issues within established guidelines and by identifying and recommending appropriate alternatives. Acts as a team or project leader and/or system architect providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
Top Required Skills:
- 4 years of Lawson System Administrator experience – Lawson v10 or 11
- Implementation, support, and maintenance of Windows Server Operating Systems;
Implementation, support, Strong Directory Services Administration (Active Directory, LDAP, ADAM);
Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and troubleshooting;
Strong understanding of backup / recovery and other business continuity services;
Strong understanding of alerting and monitoring;
Strong understanding of architecture, security, and performance tuning;
Strong understanding of storage technologies including SAN and NAS Advanced knowledge of Windows kernel and registry;
Knowledge of build automation, patch management and upgrades.
- Master’s degree
- Previous experience in the health care industry with exposure to Lawson systems
List of preferred certifications:
- UNIX Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- UNIX Server Administration
- Microsoft OS Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Microsoft IIS Server Administration
- Microsoft Sharepoint Administration
- Server Virtualization
- IBM Websphere Administration
- Unix/DOS Scripting
- MKS System Administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle most unique situations
- Self-motivated and excels in team and individual environments
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Proven communication, presentation, analytical, problem solving, technical and
- Candidates must have a positive “can do" attitude and a professional demeanor
- Applies Systems Administration/Engineering subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex technical system and application issues within established guidelines and by identifying and recommending appropriate alternatives.
- Acts as a team or project leader and/or system architect providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Does not require day to day supervision and must be able to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex technical issues.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2