About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Medical Scribe - CA
Location: Irvine, CA 92618
Duration: Contract 3 - Months
Start Date: 07/01/2019
· Local candidates only.
· W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description - Summary:
The Medical Scribe will sit with the physician, and at times go into the exam room with the physician to see the patient. The Scribe will be helping the physician with charting, dictating and navigating the Electronic Health Record
Top Required Skills:
- Must have 2+ years of relevant and recent experience as a Scribe
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Experience with Medical Terminology
- ER, Urgent care, or any other primary care experience.
- Provide accurate, timely charting of patient encounters, including but not limited to patient history, physical exams, diagnostic findings, lab and test results, diagnoses, discharge instructions and prescriptions.
- Accurately document the events and decision-making in a manner that results in appropriate medical charting.
- Scribes also complete clerical activities necessary to assist with processing of physician orders for tests and medications. By accomplishing the time-consuming clerical duties that otherwise would be assigned to a physician, Scribes enable physicians to spend more time with individual patients and increase the overall flow of patients in the department.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2