About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Compliance Officer- ID
Location: Boise, ID 83706
Duration: Contract – 3 Months
Start Date: 04/01/2019
· Local candidates only.
· Travel between sites is expected
W2 only - no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description Summary:
The Compliance Officer is designed to ensure that the client has established systems, policies and procedures to effectively comply with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to its business activities, including those pertaining to federal and state health care programs and the privacy of patient health information.
Top Required Skills:
· Minimum of 8 years of health care industry experience required including experience in a significant leadership role and participation in compliance program activities for an acute care hospital or health system.
· Demonstrated understanding of healthcare compliance program operations and federal regulatory compliance requirements.
· Demonstrated competency in program planning, management and supervision.
· HIPAA Privacy experience
· Certified in Healthcare Compliance or Certified in Healthcare Compliance-Privacy from the Health Care Compliance Association or related professional certification.
· Responsible for the leadership, direction and oversight of the S HIPAA Privacy Program, ensuring that company is in compliance with all privacy and security components of the Integrity and Compliance Program. These responsibilities include promoting awareness of, and compliance with, privacy and security practices related to patient and business sensitive information and compliance with federal and state laws and SAHS information privacy practices.
· Collaborate with the Security Official regarding privacy and security matters.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Master's degree or other post-graduate degree in health services administration, health care law, or related field of study desirable.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2