About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Accountant - OH
Location: Dayton, Ohio 45415
Duration: Contract – 3 Months (can be extended)
Start Date: ASAP
· Local candidates only.
· Must be flexible with work hours to meet the demands of a constantly changing environment.
Job Description – Summary:
The Accountant is responsible for completing various accounting activities within the financial accounting department.
Top Required Skills:
·Must have Accounting experience with a Non Profit organization or Foundation
· 3-5 years industry knowledge/skills ·
· Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) with the ability to apply these concepts in practice. This includes, but is not limited to tasks such as, proposing journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, performing financial analysis, and researching accounting and IRS guidance.
· Must have advanced skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office Products
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field required
· Master's in Accounting, Finance, or related business field preferred
· Licensure/Certification/Registration CPA preferred
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2