Title: Entry Level Software Engineer (JOB ID: 6834)
Location: 2100 Ross Avenue Suite 1900, Dallas, TX 75201 United States
Duration: 4 - 6 Months contact to Hire
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors Degree or equal experience (1-2 years) as a C#.Net software engineer or analyst. 1-2 years of SQL experience and 1 year or more of Angular or React.js frontend experience.
- Exposure to cloud platforms preferred (Azure/AWS/etc).
- Any additional knowledge of Elasticsearch tool is a plus.
- Candidate will be collaborating with UX, design, product management and engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience.
- Develop and test new enterprise application features.
- Any business-side experience with workflows and data integrity is a plus.
- Will develop, maintain, enhance, and test client systems of moderate complexity.
- Candidate will need working knowledge of source control and merge process (GIT, TFS, SVN).
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client .Net and cloud platform systems of low to moderate complexity.
- Serves as a technical point of contact on client engagements of low to moderate complexity.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of internal tools. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor or minor damage to a client engagement.
Thanks & Regards
Phone: (678) 870-5275
Email : [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]