We are currently looking to hire an experienced Aerospace Inspector for an FAA repair station in North Phoenix. All Applicants must have an Aerospace Inspection background and be proficient with common inspection tools. Your duties will include:
· Perform dimensional Receiving, In-Process and Final Inspections of all materials, detail components and sub-assemblies using FAA approved and/or acceptable data which would include, but not limited to technical manuals, service bulletins, engineering drawings and purchase orders.
· Review manuals, purchase orders, sketch sheets, routers and standard shop instructions for quality requirements.
· Be proficient with standard measuring instruments and utilize criteria that is used for the inspection process.
· Assist the Quality department with continuous improvement activities.
· Have the ability to use and complete sampling plans to establish product acceptance in line with customer specifications.
· Develop positive business relationships and effective lines of communication with all departments.
· Perform other duties, consistent with the position, as required or assigned.
· 2+ years of Aerospace Inspection experience as an Inspector within a machining environment.
· CMM experience is a plus. Experience with PC-DMIS software is a huge plus.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to use common inspection measurement tools, such as Dial Bores, Calipers, Micrometers, gauge blocks and borescopes etc.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and symbols - must have strong GD&T skills.
· Knowledgeable with ISO 9001:2015.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft office software (Excel, Word & Outlook).
· Strong communication and writing skills.
· You must be available to work Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm plus overtime as needed.
· Overhaul and Repair experience a plus.