Be a part of a leading designer, integrator and producer of diagnostic, health management, rugged electronics, and energy management systems for combat vehicles and weapon systems for U.S. ground forces worldwide. Our client develops defense electronics to enhance combat vehicle performance, mobility, readiness, fuel efficiency, stealth capability, electric power and survivability. Enhance your own career by applying for:
Senior Project Engineer
- Project engineer fully responsible for the technical leadership of an engineering team to develop military vehicle power generation and distribution products.
- Lead all engineering efforts on time and within budget for projects associated with vehicle power generation and distribution.
- Project planning activities (WBS generation, integrated master plans/schedules, and basis of estimates), ensuring design compliance with project requirements, managing/identifying risks and opportunities, development and oversight of design/procurement/build/test of power products.
- Communicate with customers, program management, engineering team, and internal departments.
- Knowledge and experience in multiple disciplines to lead engineers on a project team.
- Design knowledge of AC & DC generators/motors and power distribution in military vehicles and systems preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Master Degree in Engineering or related technical field with 10 years of experience is desired (or equivalent combination of education/training and related experience).
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. and our client are AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employers.
Name: Aaron Burrows
Ph: (256) 880-0446 Ext 330