Johnson Service Group (JSG) has teamed up with a leader in the aerospace, defense and commercial markets. Our client is seeking a talented Jr. Manufacturing Engineer to provide manufacturing expertise to solve complex challenges, and to implement process and product improvements.
Scope of Experience and Responsibilities:
- 1-3 years+ of experience in an electro-mechanical assembly, test, or machine shop (CNC/NC) environment.
- Experience in the aerospace, and/or military industry is a plus.
- Background in E/M or hydraulic actuation systems is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of PFMEA, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience in MRB material (NCR processing) is a plus.
- Provide technical solutions to address manufacturing issues
- Support new capital equipment purchases and manufacturing implementation
- Participate in process improvements on a project level.
- Support manufacturing with implementing complex engineering improvements and solutions.
- Adhere to Quality System requirements and support process audits.
- Initiate and support Process Flow Charts, PFMEA, and Control Plans.
- Experience with Project Planning tools, such as MS Project, is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering, Aerospace or a related technical discipline is required
- Six Sigma Green Belt is a plus
Duration: Up to 6 month contract position
Location: Duarte, CA area
Name: Linda Peck